Monday 28 March 2016

Hello And Welcome Onboard!



No junk, straight to the point. This blog is run by my friend and I. I am a young lady from the northern part of Nigeria (I'm yet to meet one who blogs). My friend and I both have regular day jobs.
I am in the fashion industry while my friend is in building construction.
The one thing my friend and I have in common is web surfing in our free time. Over 10 years as readers and observers, and in the quest of looking for good reads and being up to date with the news, we usually have to visit at least ten or more websites each day and sift through the mostly trashy contents to find a few good articles worthy of being read.
To spare others having to go through the trashy contents and share our interesting "finds"with others and create a platform for mature minds to interact and topics to discuss, we launched TheCloneNigeria.
No need to waste valuable time sifting through contents on the blogs again. We got you covered!

Since you are here and still reading this, we might as well welcome you again, welcome on board! We hope you find reading our original and "cloned" posts as much as we enjoyed writing and putting them together!

Kind regards,

TheCloneNigeria Team

P.S- Feel free to contact us if you have topics you will like us to discuss here. Theclonenigeria@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Well dome babes. We de your side. This is not slowly but surely.. This is fast and furious. Lol Abeg make una find better exclusive bring oh! All this your turanci posts no give room for comments. He he

    ReplyDelete