Monday 25 April 2016

50 Cent finds Out He Has Another Son At A Meet-And-Greet Event

50 cent with Davian -newly met son

Wonders, they say, shall never end. 50 cent met his son he didn't know about at a meet-and-greet event in New York. The conversation must have gone something like this...

Davian: Whaddup 50, my name's D.
50: Whaddup D?
Davian: I'm a big fan, can we play 21 Questions?...

As posted by 50cent online

50: Sure thing.
Davian: What if I told you I'm from Queens?
50: Then I say you're now rocking with the best!
Davian: What if I told you you was my dad?
50: WTF?!

Most people would be expecting 50 to go mental and have the teary-eyed kid thrown out.
But the Queens-born rapper gushed delightedly about the meeting. That's another support claim in the offing, right 50?

No comments:

Post a Comment