Sunday 10 April 2016

The Weekend Chat: Time Out With Adanma


I started writing one correct experience that I had two years ago, when I visited a neighboring African country (will give full info when I write the gist well) but I woke up this
morning, read it, and didn't like the feel of it. Mba, I no write am well (no, I didn't write it well). I have set it aside to rewrite later, or perhaps forward to the recycle bin? Time will tell.


So, I called Rahmatu (blog admin) to inform her that I have "nothing to declare". That didn't go down well with her. She insisted I should do an introductory post.


Oya (okay) now, I quickly started to type this...
My name is Adanma. I will be posting under the "Weekend Chat: Time out with Adanma" until Rahmatu & co kick me out. I'm crazy, witty and downright incorrigible! Haha
I don't discuss religion, but I 'looove' God.


I am not a writer. Nope. I'm a regular African girl who hopes to share her life experiences and discuss relevant topics with other Africans here. My posts will be totally random. We could discuss food today, hygiene tomorrow and whatever else I think matters, next tomorrow. That kind of random.


I may decide to drop a surprise post during week days too. Na as e de sweet my body (whatever rocks my boat)
By the way, I grew up in LAGOS! Yes, that small but highly populated state in West Africa. Nigeria's Newyork!


No apologies for this write-up that I was forced to put together last minute. I promise to do 'worse' next weekend. Una go de jolly my posts! (You will enjoy my posts) Lol

Have a productive week guys & see you next weekend!

- Adanma²

2 comments:

  1. I can tell you are really crazy! I'm so following your posts.
    Blog admin, nice one. More of posts like this that we can relate and unwind to. Adanma my Igbo sis no disappoint us biko. Make we de jolly de go. The economy don nearly kill us finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hawtmama, I'm sure Adanma's posts will be worth the follow. I look forward to reading more of your comments. Cheers!
    - Rahmatu

    ReplyDelete